Garbanzo Bean Burgers from the vegetarian recipes at Allrecipes.com.
List of ingredients:
- 1 (15 ounce) can garbanzo beans, rinsed and drained
- 1 red bell pepper, finely chopped
- 1 carrot, grated
- 3 cloves garlic, minced
- 1 red chile pepper, seeded and minced
- 2 tablespoons chopped fresh cilantro
- 1 tablespoon tahini paste
- salt and black pepper to taste
- 1 teaspoon olive oil (optional)
That’s a pretty easy list of ingredients. Follow the link for the instructions. We have garden burgers every Friday at the “not terror” house. They’re a quick meal after a long week, and so tasty! I’ll try these next.