Mashed Potato Burritos
4 large potatoes, peeled (or not) and diced
6 large tortillas
1/4 to 1/3 cup milk
1. Preheat oven/toaster oven to 400F.
2. Cover potatoes with water in a saucepan. Bring to a simmer, cover,and simmer gently until tender, about 15 minutes.
3. Wrap the tortillas in foil and warm in the oven.
4. Combine drained potatoes and milk in a mixing bowl and mash well.
5. Divide mashed potatoes among the tortillas, spreading some down the center of each. Spread a little bit of salsa over the potatoes, and sprinkle with the optional cheese. Roll up snugly and enjoy.
(We skipped the oven and just used the microwave – save energy)
– The Vegetarian 5-Ingredient Gourmet
Bonus: Banana Pudding
Mash a banana in a freezable container and freeze overnight. Pack it in your lunchbox, and by lunchtime, you’ll have banana pudding. Fun!