I’ve been writing this blog for exactly one month, so I thought it would be fun to have a quick look back. I started this with the intention of sharing positive stories about the environment, ways to live a “greener” life, be healthier, and appreciate nature. I did it because I love learning new things, and to learn something good every day has been so refreshing for me. I expected to post once a week, but I’ve been posting every day! That’s a lot of good news.
- Painted Black – I love Blackle. I’m convinced it’s easier on the eyes too.
- Solar Powered Indians – anything solar is fantastic!
- Great Lakes Biodiesel – this company really sets an example
- Dammed if you do – good story
- Rain Barrels – I just love it
Things I’ve Learned
- Lavender oil is great, but lavender mixed with eucalyptus may be better because bees aren’t attracted to eucalyptus (we haven’t been stung, but I notice bees around the Lavender plant a lot)
- Green Clean for Drains
- Turn a Garbage Strike into something good
- How to get rid of Japanese Beetles
- That’s certainly not all I’ve learned, but it’s a start
What are your favorites?
Things you’d like to see more of?